September 15, 2008

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go To Bed

Denise tags me with a survey. Heh. I'm a sucker for these things because somewhere, deep down inside, there lives an narcissistic egomaniac who's convinced all 30 visits I get to my blog every day are visits searching for the "real" me. Here are a few more questions to answer that undying question:

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
- I was 19, a brand new freshman in college. I was still going home every weekend to see my boyfriend who, at this point, I was thinking about breaking up with.

2. What is on today's To Do List?
- Go to sleep!

3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off our debt, pay back a few people, buy a house out here and a house back east, sock away some money for our kids' college funds as well as money for when they need it (house, car, etc.), put a bunch away to live on when we blow through the rest of it...and after that, furnish the abovementioned houses. I love decorating.

4. Name 5 places you have lived:
- Hayward, California
- Fremont, California
- Brentwood, California
- Conneautville, Pennsylvania
- Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania

5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
- I have a penchant for sweet stuff (ice cream, cakes, cookies, candy, etc.)
- I'm a habitual interruptor
- I let my desk pile up with papers for weeks before sorting through it.

6. What are your favorite snacks?
- The aforementioned sweet stuff, chips & salsa, carrots and ranch dressing

7. Who will you tag for this?
- I'm tagging Valeta, Jen, and Shawna.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing